Sunday, April 22, 2012

notamatch.com

Match.com

Gave it a try.

Searched under keyword "kosher"

35 results, 25 of which are preceded by "I do not keep"
The word bacon showed up a lot as well.
Jewish match.com boys sure do love their bacon.


Keyword search "orthodox"
5 results

#2 "Raised orthodox but not religious at this time "

#3   "Reform. My family would describe themselves as exceptionally orthodox: we follow all of the exceptions."
 
#4 "Raised orthodox Jewish till my teens, but not religious at all now."
 
#5 "I grew up in a modern orthodox home. I don't observe anymore."
 
But, #1 was actually orthodox! Hurray! #1 could be "The One"
With a surge of adrenaline I read his "About me" section.
Highlights included:
" diagnosed with Bipolar disorder....rely on medication....wake up late and have my first cigarette....I don't have a job.....I live with my parents........."
 
I kid you not.
 
Now, I don't mean to rag on individuals with mood disorders, medication takers, late sleepers, smokers, the unemployed, guys or gals in their 30s who still live with mom and dad, but..................really?
 
Hmmm, maybe those guys just mean turkey bacon........

Refund please.

No comments:

Post a Comment